15 Novembro 2019
Para mais informações
SEA Foundation – AiR Tilburg
Call for Applicants
SEA Foundation – AiR Tilburg invites applicants for its 2020/2021 residency program. The residencies are designed for visual artists, curators and writers whose work and life demands both a rigorous engagement as well as an urgency to propel progress in their practice. The SEA Foundation’s individual shaped residency program is limited to 8 participants per year. Duration up to 3 months.
Visual art, fiber art, drawing & painting, sculpture, media art, design, curating, art critique, art theory, artistic research, architecture, sound artists, performance artists.
- Professional artists, curators and art writers
- Regardless of gender or region
- Established, mid-career or emerging practice
- Minimum age: 25 at the start of the residency
- Duo’s/collectives may apply as well
- Residents may be accompanied by a partner
- We expect you to master the English language sufficiently to be able to converse and collaborate with fellow participants and staff.
How to apply
- Applying is done digitally and in English via the online application form.
- The application should contain the completed application and documentation.
- For duos / collectives: only one of you needs to fill out the form.
Completed application form.
Samples work from the past 5 years.
All mages in the portfolio should have captions providing information on size, materials and year of production.
Curriculum Vitae (max. 3 pages).
Include a selfie at work.
Proof of payment of the €35,- application fee
Use www.WeTransfer.com and address to firstname.lastname@example.org
Send in One .pdf
Max 25 pages and max. 15mb.
- for collating PDF’s use www.smallpdf.com
- applications are viewed on a horizontal screen
- maximum 2 images per page is advised
- incomplete applications will not be forwarded to the admission’s board