31 Julho 2017
Para mais informações:
The International Exhibition of the Thirteenth Edition of the Biennial of contemporary african Art is open only to african artists and the diaspora. Candidates must submit a completed application form and the required documents, as described below, on a CD to be sent by e-mail to email@example.com and by post before July 31, 2017 to the Secretariat General of the Biennial of Dakar, located at 19 avenue Hassan II 1st Floor. BP: 3865. Dakar Senegal. This file must include:
1. the completed application form;
2. a biography of up to 15 lines in English and French;
3. a detailed curriculum vitae;
4. two recent high-resolution pictures;
5. a scanned copy of the valid passport until the end of 2018
6. five high-definition reproductions (300 dpi for 30×50 cm) of works dating from January 2016 (artist’s property) on paper or digital (photographs, DVDs, CDs). The name of the photographer is required, as is the date of creation;
7. a text presenting the works and their technical data (references of the parts, title of the work, dimensions, materials, value of the work and insurance, addresses of places of origin and delivery of works at the end of The biennial 2018);
8. articles in art papers and critical texts on the artist’s work, one or more expert testimonials recognized (optional).
Points 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7 are mandatory. The NON-COMPLIANCE of these is a reason for rejecting the file.