Hangar Centro de Investigação Artística is looking for an editorial assistant to join the team for this cultural project.
The editorial assistant executes, develops and participates in research projects, book development and other publications. The person selected will join the team project and work in close association with the research group, the scientific committee that promotes the project and the project partners. It is the responsibility of the person to be hired to support the team in all the tasks envisaged in the project, specifically: carrying out revisions and translations of texts; assisting in editorial projects; assisting in the direction and fulfilment of the activities developed, helping in the execution of administrative tasks; contributing with administrative control activities and participating in team project meetings.
* Part-time availability (hours to be agreed);
* Ability to communicate and work with people from very diverse groups;
* Have strong communication and interpersonal skills;
* Good knowledge of the English language (written and spoken);
* To be creative (also creative writing), with a critical spirit and vision;
* Be an autonomous, responsible person and able to be decisive;
* Be someone who is methodical, organized, and who has clear methods of planning and prioritizing;
* Previous experience in editing cultural or related publications;
* Knowledge in the area of national and international contemporary art;
* Understanding of the dynamics of independent artistic structures and associations.
For more information about the project, please see https://hangar.com.pt or check our Facebook page:
In case of questions or further information, you can contact us at the following address: email@example.com
If you are interested, please send your CV and a motivation letter to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews for the selected candidates to be held during May 2022.